I decided to push a site update before the weekend. There are several new features, including:
- User account creation
- CardSpace authentication as well as traditional passwords
- Converted to acegi security
- Profile editing
In addition, there are some major architectural changes. I've completed migrating the site to maven 2, written a pile of unit tests, and changed the deployment from exploded to WAR. Even with all the new tests, there are probably some rough edges to iron out (there were more than twice as many Subversion commits for this release as in the entire project's history), so let me know if you run into any problems.
Now that account creation is implemented, I will probably look at removing anonymous posting in the near future to fight comment spam.