This is the first code update in a while... New in this release:
- Moved all code repositories to Git. These can be browsed via GitHub .
- Updated Download module and Links section to reflect new locations for all resources.
- Updated the site to Maven 3. There was some significant bitrot in the codebase that needed to be cleared up to get this working.
Other upcoming changes include:
- Move from deployment as a Tomcat WAR file to a standalone app embedding Jetty. This should result in faster restart times and decreased resource utilization.
- Remove CardSpace support as it has been deprecated by Microsoft for some time now and never really gained wide adoption.
- Update libraries to more current versions. For example, update to Spring 3.2 (using 2.0 currently).
- Move to using HTTPS throughout the entire site.
You are not currently logged in. Login now or post as a guest.
NOTE:: All comments are subject to moderation. In addition, comments by guests will not appear until moderation has been completed.